In Space, no-one can hear you shuffle

General Discussion for the Traveller Customizable Card Game community.
Cpt Ric

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Easter Egg Miscellaneous Contribution Boardgamegeek Rating Facebook Twitter
Term 3
Medals: 7
Player Locator: Enrolled in the Player Locator

In Space, no-one can hear you shuffle

Post by Cpt Ric » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:10 pm

Anyone still here? I've been away too long. Want to get back into playing the game. Likely still be solo mostly. My new girlfriend actually wants to play games, so there is hope!

Any new decks in the plan? Still would like to see a solo oriented deck someday. :starops+

Buzz Saiyan

Free Trader Network Member
Term 1
Medals: 1

Re: In Space, no-one can hear you shuffle

Post by Buzz Saiyan » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:38 pm

Hi,

I've ramped up my Traveller CCG gaming a few months ago. My buddy and I get games in a few times a month.
I've been collecting card ideas, daydreaming that we get more content eventually. :vp

Cpt Ric

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Easter Egg Miscellaneous Contribution Boardgamegeek Rating Facebook Twitter
Term 3
Medals: 7

Post by Cpt Ric » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:14 pm

I'm still only playing solo games. Tried to get my girlfriend into it and it's a bit too much for her. She's not a gamer by far but she is willing to try. The Icons and such were just too much for her. That is still a barrier to entry, once you get it, it does work well. It's getting there that is tough. I'd still like to see a solo deck. But I suspect that what we have is all we will get. This didn't get the traction in the gaming world that I thought it would. Bummer. :complication

Your Buddy Chester

Free Trader Network Member Event Organizer Event Participant
Term 1
Medals: 3

Post by Your Buddy Chester » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:02 am

I'd say the title of this thread is misnamed. In less than 30 days, it's garnered more than 600+ views. Somebody's out there...

SolomanMedici

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Shadow Easter Egg Easter Egg Boardgamegeek Rating
Term 1
Medals: 5

Post by SolomanMedici » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:43 pm

Well, I’m back. Seems that my :ship misjumped far beyond the Imperial borders and it has taken me 5 long years to repair the jump drive and claw my way back to the mains, but finally I’ve rediscovered a friendly port.

I see that Cpt Ric and others have also returned of late and we are even gaining some new members. Huzzah! There is life yet in this game. Yes, the ships are returning to the Mains, the fleets are returning to the Marches, the chickens are coming home to roost, the cows… well you know what I mean.

I see that the database is down, which is a great loss. If it can be reconstituted I would be happy to help out.
I’m a bit choked though to see that both the Central Supply Catalog and Rogue’s Gallery are out of stock. Jeff, Ian, if you are reading this I hope/pray you can restock those decks. I have plans for those cards!

It’s good to be home. :)
“I don't always play card games, but when I do I play Traveller CCG”
-- The Most Interesting Man in the Imperium

Kedvenc

Free Trader Network Member
Term 1
Medals: 1

Post by Kedvenc » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:44 am

I'm still here and check in from time to time. I have everything released to date. Struggle to find any players but in touch with Buzz Sayan. Play almost entirley solo. Had a few games two player. I'm not sure how to get some more activity on the forums as I do find it motivating!